To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Mothers-in-Law

( It seems that the disciplinary Mother-in -Law is a popular notion.)

Regulars here know how much I detest non seXquiturs, and since any post on any topic seems to always attract a "Spanking Mother-in-Law" comment from someone, I figured my best alternative was simply to post about the topic itself. Now any M.I.L. comments will fit right in appropriately and allow all M.I.L. afficionados to get their comments out of their systems so we can move on to other topics. (Brilliant eh?)

I have to admit, I myself did harbor a "disciplinary M.I.L." wishful thought in my previous marriage. I even wrote a story about it, but I discarded it eventually as self-indulgent and trite, and not up to what I like to think of as my usual standard. And now? If you ever met Rosa's mother, you'd see that such a thought is absurdly inappropriate. 

To highlight this, I can tell of the time we were visiting Peru and staying with Rosa's Mom. Although we are pretty "out" with our DD, Rosa never felt comfortable discussing it openly with her mother. However, being a bit hopeful......or just trying to get me to blush.....she showed her mother this traditional Peruvian 3-thonged whip we picked up while souvenir shopping and told her she intended to use it on me if I was bad.

(Ours looks just like this, but since it is made from some sort of gut or rawhide, the tied ends are actually sharp and would cut a bare bottom to pieces. Once home, I  repeatedly dipped the ends in a clear epoxy polymer until they were utterly sealed  and smooth. Even still, though now usable (and stingy), it rarely sees action in favor of our other, more traditional tools of correction. We do both have a mini key-chain version on our key rings though....as yet another 'sign' to the outside world of what we are all about.)

Rather than wink and approve, Rosa's Mom got all protective and said that "arguments should be settled with kisses and not hitting". She was very serious too. (It was really very sweet.) So you can see how there won't be any M.I.L. discipline going on here. And I'm cool with that. Disciplinarians need to have an 'edge' to be effective......and Rosa's Mom simply is too sweet and traditional to fall into that category.

As for the frequency of disciplinary M.I.L. comments here and at Dan's...and elsewhere, I wonder just how truly common this situation actually is? I'm sure it happens. Hell, ANYTHING can happen! I'm sure people think I'm making up some of what I write about concerning my own situation, and yet it is all true. So....who knows?  Maybe disciplinary wife-apples don't fall far from their mother-trees? I can't imagine it is rampant though.


(Although it is rampant within the professional Spanking Film Industry!)

And now......finally, and without fear of "Non seXquitur Reprisal," tell us your M.I.L. stories, and understand that after this, all comments need to pertain to the post they follow.....or risk deletion.

23 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See? I am really not kidding about deleting comments that don't comply with this blog's rules for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you were going to send them to me!

      Delete
    2. You weren't around, and I was in a bad mood......so, "poof!"

      No more comment! Besides, didn't Shilo say you weren't fully recuperated?

      (And given that I opened this one up specifically to let the M.I.L. contingent have their last fling, I could not believe that I ended up deleting the very first comment I got!)

      Anyway, fear not.....I'm sure there will be more.

      Delete
    3. Not fully, but I was able to wash my own hair this week, and I'm giving up the recliner.

      Delete
  3. Now that I'm finished complaining, I must confess that my mother wasn't into giving spankings, and even if she was, she died only a few months before I met Shilo. Apparently, he does fantasize and writes stories about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shilo, single male, I do fantasize. Enjoy dating older women, wishing for a wife who' spanks and a MIL who also spanks. Can't explain why desire, but then again a person sexual desire is just that. Remember being told as a child be careful what you wish for, I just hope this wish comes true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shilo, aren't you my husband? If not, you need a new name!

      Delete
  5. As a mother-in-law, my "son-in-law" was not my first or last pick for my daughter. Being a widow, I find myself being more out spoken. I told my son-in-law that in-law was not used in my home. He had I should say a smart remark, I let it go at first. Thankful I'm a little bigger then he is and with my daughter help one Sunday morning, it was addressed. Waited until he was out of the shower, I walked in and said time for a talk, he laughed, it was when my daughter pulled him to the bedroom and soon across my lap. I was going to use my hand, but I was handed a hairbrush and soon we had his attention. Today, if I say we need to talk, we go to the bedroom and address his problem. So the times must be changing and us old ladies have had enough and young men find they need that spanking. My son has improved, best spankings are before church, enjoy seeing him squirm and others knowing he was spanked and my daughter enjoying it also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting story whoever you are. Now please report to Merry for your own spanking.

      ( Merry! You wanted a victim, here you go!)

      Delete
    2. All righe, anonymous poster... Get yourself to to Long Beach, CA and leave me a message here to receive your paddling!

      Delete
  6. Jackie, married to Joan (Husband), met in college, became friends and a lot of common interest. It was a spring break visiting her mother that we came out. Her mother caught us playing around in bed, very much disapproved of such behavior, and in her house her rules. We both stood before her mother, hands on head, naked, scolded and learned we both were getting a spanking. My friend did not like and I found I did. I told her and she really said nothing at the time. On a couple of occasions I would visit her mother alone. On one such visit, I came into her bedroom one morning, she was still in bed, I was naked and she looked at me, I came clean on the spanking, she smiled and just said wait for me in the kitchen. It was a short time later, she was dressed and pulled a chair out from the table. Over my lap young lady and I did so. Oh the spanking felt great, enjoyed it. She and I got along great. Married now and came clean with this desire, I was shocked, Joan was very good at giving spankings. Our sex life is great, my needs are being met, and yes my mother-in-law stills spanks me from time to time. I just say it a girls thing and my bottom so enjoys a good spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is this the same Joan from the comments in the "Julie's Gonna Get It" post?

      Delete
  7. I can believe that in this wide wide world just about anything happens. So I do not discount the existence of situations where a MIL maintains spanking authority over her SIL.

    But, if it does occur, I believe it would also be extremely rare and that nine out of ten "true stories" about it, ain't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. But for a while here (and elsewhere) MIL stories were frequent and pervasive!

      But as you say, I had my doubts as to both their veracity and multiple sources.

      Delete
  8. But the more I think about "the impossible happening" ....Hmmmm I came SO CLOSE to being thoroughly spanked by the woman in the apartment right across from us when I was about 13 years old.

    Her boys were my best friends and she knew I never got spanked and she knew damn well I REALLY needed it. She told my Mom, right in front of me, that I deserved a real spanking and she was more then willing to do it.

    My Mom was kind of outraged and refused. I was secretly disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes..... the 'almosts' in our lives! If only more of the exciting ones made it past that 'almost' stage!

      In thinking about this one, I wonder whether you could have gone to this person behind your mother's back? Admittedly that would have been a big, bold step at 13.

      Delete
  9. Only in the science fiction of my mind; sliding doors, alternate realities.

    A couple of times when I was over at their house she made a point of showing me the spanking strap she had hanging on the inside of a closet door. (She must have known it all).

    My wife says that if she had got to me when I was that age I would have been a brain surgeon or something today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great observation!

      I think that woman was definitely 'dropping hints' under the guise of appearing strict. I could be wrong though since I wasn't there to see her in action. You would know better.

      Delete
    2. Oh you are so right. So many years later I can still recall her expression when she showed me that strap. The look was as plain as day. And that combined with what she actually said to my Mom. Oh yea.

      Um what was a "great observation?"

      Delete
  10. I have to admit in my ongoing fascination with matronly spankings the idea of a mother in law, spanking her young son in law, in front of the wife is exciting. Sort of a "how to" demonstration. I believe I made such an image. Although I made the mother in law much older than most are depicted. Great thread!

    Franco

    ReplyDelete