To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Thursday, July 6, 2017

It's her again

A while back I posted a different picture of this model and asked if anyone knew who she was.....with no luck. Then, out of the blue, I see this shot of her that I've never seen before and where she is dressed differently:


I tried a Google search with no luck at all. I can't even seem to find out what company or studio it came from. I also saw another picture I never saw where she is dressed just as she was in the initial shoot:


I don't know what it is about her, but I find her very intriguing. Unlike some other kinky guys I hear from, I've only ever really been a 'fan' of very, very few kinky models...... like Kailee Robinson (and of course her sister, Lily) and maybe Joelle Barros. But being a model fan is not really my thing. It takes something special......like the qualities of the young Bettie Page.....to win me over to that degree.

Nobody can out-model Bettie, but I think I still look for similar 'qualities' in other models. 


I think I am a sucker for a model who somehow conveys a triple balance of innocence, mischief, and confidence........but maybe part of the appeal of this unknown young lady is her 'mystery'?


16 comments:

  1. This one illustrates, to each his own. She does nothing for me. Too young, too "girl" like. I agree totally on mischief and confidence. Innocence? Not so much. I am a huge Bettie Page fan, but particularly the ones where she is the most confident and aggressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually plan to devote a post entirely to Bettie Page sometime soon.

      As for this model's youthfulness, I think it helps with the appeal of her dominance. I don't picture myself with her but rather enjoy imagining her topping young ladies like she does in the photos.

      But I guess it's all relative when it comes to stuff like that. At least I have not yet seen any of her pictures with asinine captions attached!😁

      Delete
  2. Anxiously awaiting Bettie.

    Sorry, just doesn't work for me. So few young women could really be dominant. We might ask them to be, fantasize about it, etc., but how many of them REALLY could dominate anyone outside their high school yearbook?

    Almost wish this one had some caption. It would probably be, "I just can't remember -- Is this my fresh swimsuit, or did I pull it from the hamper? How does it smell to you?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree that this particular girl does nothing for me and with you that Bettie Page was the shit! She "inspired" more men than Helen of Troy! A combination of real innocence and overt sexuality, along with a (dirty) "girl next door" quality that was frankly irresistible.
    Too bad she had such a crappy life.
    Right now I favor Sarah Gregory as a model (with a similar ouevre to Bettie in a lot of ways) and Miss Chris as a domme model (with a strong maternal vibe).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You comments and preferences....along with Dan's....are proof that we guys all look for different things. Which is good! If we didn't, we'd all go after the same woman and leave all the other ladies alone. ;-)

      Delete
  4. Viva la difference! My tastes run right alongside of Dan's vis a vis more mature women. I enjoy Betty Page's modeling. But she's not a turn on for me.

    Someone once wrote a comment to me that said something like "you put a paddle or strap in any woman's hand and she's suddenly sexy." It may not be true 100% of the time. But I'll give him a 90% on that.

    Some of these "models" look absurd to me holding an implement Ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely gravitate toward mature. Even in high school, I got crushes on teachers, not on other students.

      Delete
    2. Tomy: Attitude is a definite maker/breaker. But for me age is not a factor in that.....which is probably why I like this model. In every picture I have of her (which is probably a grand total of 5) there's something in her eyes! That and that little hint of a smirk in her smile. And that's probably it for me, because she is not physically my 'type' at all, and again, she is also very young.

      Dan: Most of my life I 'preferred my age or older.....until Rosa came along. But now as I get older, I tend to like to at least look at younger models. I don't think it's a desire for the trappings of youthfulness itself though as much as it is an allure of hopefulness or promise......akin to Elwood P. Dowd's preference for "Harvey" above all other names.

      Delete
  5. She's rather unremarkable. Young? yes, but honestly, she looks bored.

    Now, Ms. Page did it with style and class. I'd venture to say she enjoyed her "work." This one isn't inspiring in the least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess maybe I'm projecting more than is there. But perhaps a blank slate is more appealing than one that has the wrong look?

      Delete
    2. As a woman, I'm more interested in seeing females that are obviously enjoying what they are doing when they are Topping. Looking bored and/or disconnected makes me feel like she has lost her sense of fun and doing it is a chore.

      Think about old-time burlesque. The banter was often better than the actual dancer, and it added to the fun.

      Delete
  6. This is inspiring!

    https://twitter.com/fsgirls/status/495227882529378304

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She looks like she's having fun!

      Delete
    2. And this one does nothing for me. Again....it's good that we are different. It gives everyone a chance.

      Delete