To see a full-size view of the images posted, just click on them.

RULES FOR POSTING COMMENTS: This blog is meant to be interactive. Please utilize the comment feature to respond to posts that prompt a reaction. You do not have to agree with me to post, but I do ask that your comment pertain to the post itself. I also ask that "anonymous" guests attach some sort of name to their comments so readers can tell everyone apart. (If you cannot follow these simple rules, your post may be DELETED or at the very least mocked for the entertainment of those who can respect my guidelines.)

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Stars & Stripes Forever

making patriotism fun!

Well the July 4th holiday came and went here with a flurry of activity. We had different guests for nearly every day from the 1st to the 4th. And in the midst of it all, I got a double spanking for two genuine misbehaviors right on the morning of the 4th itself.

In Ulysses, Joyce has Bloom punished by some women with one urging the other to "write the 'stars and stripes' on it" (meaning Bloom's posterior). It was an expression that always stuck with me.  And this 4th, I got it pretty emphatically.....even though our punishment paddle left no stripes. Still, if my situation took the form of a cartoon, one might well see stars surrounding my reddened posterior.

Anyway, I have been busy and will probably continue to be, so updates here will happen as time and inclination allows. (Right now I'm not feeling too inclined either.....but I do like having the blog available for when the mood hits.)

No comments:

Post a Comment